Pack Family Camp Info
Please print and fill out the BSA Medical Form for every participant attending the activity. This includes Scouts, siblings and adults!
The form has 3 sections;
A (1 page)
B (2 pages)
C (1 page) Section C is only required for activities lasting longer than 72 consecutive hours. A physician must complete the required sections along with a physical.
The BSA Medical Form expires after 12 months. It must be filled out annually.
What to bring
- Camping Gear
- Tent, Sleeping Bags, Pillows, Foam/Air Mattress, Hammer/Stakes/Rope, Tarp, camping chairs
- Flashlight / Lantern
- Cool Clothes / Warm Clothes / Rain Gear
- Closed Toe Shoes (no sandals, shoes must be worn at all times!)
- Class A Uniform & Class B Pack T-Shirt
- Water (one gallon per person – some camps do not have running water)
- Tooth Brush/paste, soap, washcloth, towel
- Bug Spray / Sunblock
- Camp Stove / Grill (to help us cook meals)
- Toilet Paper / Hand Sanitizer / Disinfecting Wipes (port-o-poties – you do the math)
- Please be patient with the event staff and follow instructions. Especially when it comes to vehicle flow and parking.
- No guns / explosives / firearms allowed!
- Knives only allowed for Bear age and above youth and only if they’ve earned thir whittling chip card.
- No alcohol / tobacco products / illegal drugs!
- No fires on the ground – only raised fire bowls are allowed.
Please see the BSA Camping Guidelines here.