Indian Land Christmas Parade
Where: Lineup on River Road behind ILHS
When: Saturday, December 8, 2018
Lineup at 1:30 PM
Parade to start at 3 PM
– Possible Inclimate Weather Expected – The parade will go on rain (snow) or shine! Be sure to dress warm! Be prepared.
– Uniform – Even though it may be covered up with jackets/hats/gloves we would like to have everyone in their best Class A uniforms.
– We are now number 44 in the lineup – please see the attached PDF for a map of the drop-off location.
Parade walkers may be dropped off in front of the Indian Land High School. Parade walkers will walk down River Road to their assigned line-up spot.
– We only have room for Scouts and Leaders to march, parents please plan on viewing the parade from the service road between the High School and Middle School with the other spectators.
– Parking. Parade goers are encouraged to park at the Indian Land Middle School, Indian Land Elementary School, and Publix parking lot for overflow. Pedestrians crossing US Highway 521 use caution and pay attention to traffic and traffic signs.
– The parade will begin at promptly at 3:00 pm and proceed down the Service Maintenance Road behind Indian Land High and Middle Schools and disperse in the bus parking lot at Indian Land Elementary School.
– We will have 2 scouts carry the Pack 275 banner, 1 scout hold the America Flag, 1 scout hold the Pack flag.